A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A senior expert in Analytics is a customer facing position with responsibilities including documenting requirements, building prototypes, analyzing data, providing insights, testing solutions, managing vendor resources, and supporting customers to achieve the most out of an application.
Who you are:
- University degree in the fields of computer sciences or comparable
- at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Technical proficiency in modern BI tools such as Tableau or QlikSense
- Data modeling, Data Analysis, Master Data Management, Data Cleansing script/code development and testing
- Pharma Business experience especially in Commercial topics such as Sales, Forecasts, Market Competition, Distributor Analytics, Field Force, Patient Support, and Multi-Channel Marketing analytics
- Strong communication and organization skills
- fluent English language skills are a must, additional language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!