A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Lead and manage all technical transfer activities with us (site to site or site to CMO) to ensure the supply of our products are in full compliance with specifications, registration & GMP requirements and develop and sustain required product and process development. Generate technical documentation for the selection of suitable CMOs if appropriate. Acquire knowhow of the manufacturing, packaging & testing process with special focus on tacit knowledge and transfer this knowhow to the receiving site . Conduct technical audits or checks at the receiving site production facility, generating a gap analysis and develop with the receiving site a plan how to close the gaps . Set-up of a project team & an adequate project governance structure, set-up and alignment of a project schedule, generating an agreed Techn. Transfer Master plan. Initiate, lead and control product transfers and ensure their in-time & in-budget implementation; actively manage issues, roadblocks & related topics
Define and control that requirements are met by the receiving site to ensure the transfer of products happen in full compliance. Prepare and conduct the launch of the product in the respective market.
Who you are:
- You have an academic degree in sciences (Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology or Chemistry).
- You have minimum of 5-7 years cross-functional work experience with Pharmaceutical activities.
- You have minimum of 3 years international work experience as well as project management experience and excellent experience in manufacturing and product transfers (Pharma solids forms) & in process optimization.
- You have experience in international business management (domestic and overseas).
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal communication).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at