A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Customer facing position for Neurology & Immunology launch projects, the candidate will drive the execution of launch projects related to existing Neurology & Immunology projects as well as support the launch of new Neurology & Immunology therapies.
Individual needs to be
- Trained Project/Program manager with Global experience
- Experience in the Biopharma Neurology & Immunology space
- Pharma/Business industry experience especially in Commercial topics such as Sales, Market Competitive Analysis, Field Force, Market Access, Patient Support, etc plus experience in Digital and Multi-channel Marketing initiatives including web sites, corporate emails, social media, digital sales aids, etc
- Strong communication (English) and organizational skills
Who you are:
- Graduate degree
- Several years (ideally 3-5) of Project Management experience
- Healthcare industry knowledge preferred
- Ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization
- Business-fluent English skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.