A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Purchasing Specialist, you perform all task related to operational procurement for all kinds of materials and services (indirect spend). You cooperate with many partners: internally (e.g. Sourcing Team, Accounts Payable, Goods Receiving Department, etc.) and externally (suppliers). You create and execute Purchase Orders (POs) and call offs from framework agreements for all kinds of materials and services, as well as you submit and archive them in compliance with local guidelines. In compliance with P2P SOP and local guidelines, you process Purchase Requisitions (PRs), clarify them if necessary with stakeholder and supplier, execute POs, and process Order Confirmations. You monitor as well delivery date, create and maintain vendor master data and purchasing information records. In your daily communication, you deal with complex topics and issues. Occasionally, you participate and cooperate in Purchase-to-Pay process related projects.
Who you are:
- Expertise of a 3-year commercial education
- Additional professional development, e.g. specialist for purchase and material handling, is a nice to have
- Min. 1 year experience in operational Procurement / Purchasing
- Knowledge of the Purchase-to-Pay process
- Knowledge of special products where specific approvals are required
- Basic market and stakeholder knowledge
- Good German and Intermediate English skills
- Extended knowledge of workplace-specific software and IT tools including SAP R/3
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Additionally we offer: growing organization with career opportunities, fantastic work atmosphere, internal trainings, competitive benefit package including: medical care, life Insurance, Multisport card, Empik pre-paid cards, cinema tickets, Lunch Pass card, vouchers, access to discounts & promotions.