A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role you are responsible for the collection, maintenance and analytics of pricing relevant data. Initial focus will be development, implementation, continuous tracking and improvement of pricing relevant data quality measuring processes and KPIs.
You will work in a small but highly committed international team that is responsible for the coordination and implementation of global pricing initiatives across various functions from a data and tool perspective. One key element of your role is the support of the Pricing Team in the operational price calculation, data analytics & reports, data migration and maintenance. Additional data driven tasks will incorporate to build, enhance, monitor and oversee a variety of automated as well as manual data exchange interfaces between various business-related applications and ensure completeness, consistency and accuracy. You will support the team in strategic pricing projects and the integration of heterogenous processes and tools.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Sciences, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Access (incl. SQL), know-how in ETL methodology, big data and data visualization tools
- Understanding of data analytics concepts, strategies and related KPIs (including data quality) and the ability to work with millions of data points and complex data models
- Ability to stay target-focused, efficient and apply analytical thinking in a demanding working environment, strong conceptual and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Excellent team player and communication skills, intercultural understanding and fluent in English (German is a plus)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!