A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- This is a second shift position.
- Perform routine analytical testing of test samples to support commercial API and DP manufacturing.
- Utilize written procedures to perform routine and non-routine product testing.
- Work in accordance with current GMPs and demonstrate proper laboratory safety and housekeeping practices.
- Contribute to support function of the laboratory.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by QC Management.
Who You Are:
- BS/BA degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, or related life science.
- 1+ years of GMP experience in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or similar industry desired
- General laboratory techniques (theory and practice)
- Experience with instrumentation used in chemical analysis, such as FT-IR, UV-Vis Spectrophotomer, Karl Fischer, auto and volumetric titrations, and pH meter
- Working Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices for pharmaceutical manufacturing (21 CFR 210 & 211 and/or ICH Q7A)
- Strong time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Chemical environment- Must be able to perform tasks while wearing personal protective equipment such as respirator or chemical protective clothing for extended periods.
- May require occasional lifting and pushing of up to 40 pounds.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.