A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As part of our Global Medical Affairs Fertility team you are working in the world leading company for drugs and technologies for in vitro fertilization. You will be involved in international projects for our most important brands from a medical and scientific perspective e.g. new therapeutic strategies, real world data analyses, clinical trials or launch of our products in new markets. Amongst other tasks this will include literature searches, analysis of data, creation of scientific presentations and support in the preparation of major international meetings (i.e. ESHRE) and Ad Boards.
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree or pursuing a Master program in Medicine, Biology or Pharmacy
- You are a fast learner with organizational talent and good analytical skills
- You can work independently, solve problems creatively and “think out of the box”
- You are proactive team player with an affinity to scientific research
- Very good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
What we offer additionally as a Company:
- Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, product, the environment and society
Duration: 12 months
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at