A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title: Senior Expert– CoE Recruiting
Report to: Head of Talent Acquisition for India
Overview of the Function:
Talent Acquisition function contributes to the overall business success by deploying the right talent acquisition strategy for the country, based on the local needs as well as the Global & Regional recruitment strategies.
The function aims to hire the right talent at the right time and cost by leveraging internal and external hiring channels, RPO and other cost-effective sources.
Overview of the Role:
This is a key role in the Talent Acquisition team in India. This role will support the head of talent acquisition for the country, in managing end to end recruitment process for a few business sectors. This role will work closely with other HR functions like HRBPs, Rewards, HR Services to enable effective execution of the overall recruiting and on-boarding process. Effective consulting with business & function leaders will be a key aspect of this role.
- Effective management of requisitions to ensure overall turnaround timelines are met as per expectation
- Source suitable candidates using direct and cost-effective channels, including internal & external channels in contributing to the reduction of the overall cost per hire
- Ensure appropriate screening and assessment tools are deployed to aid in the candidate selection process and increase the selection ratio
- Work closely with the hiring managers & HRBPs for process adherence and timely completion of various steps involved in the hiring process
- Work with RPO team to ensure execution of their services is as per expectations and lead the communication with the business leaders/hiring managers
- Work on identified additional process improvement projects from time to time
- Drive Recruiting metrics to ensure candidate pipeline is sufficient to hit hiring targets
- Approach candidates by positioning us as an attractive employer and help them understand the role and requirements
- Utilize the company tools & technology to support the overall process
- Bachelor or above degrees with min. of 8 yrs. of recruiting experience within a MNC. Head-hunter background is a plus
- Proven track record of both senior position recruitment and volume hiring project experience. APAC region support experience is a plus
- Strong logical thinking and organized working approach
- Well structured, has a high degree of self-organization, senior enough to cope with line management
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks under a tight schedule
- Possess professional communication and strong influencing skills
- Good business sense and stakeholder engagement skills
- Willing to face challenges and able to work under pressure
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!