A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Act as an agile champion across the program, including both business and IT.
- Experience in creating servant leaders and helping in growing maturity in agile delivery.
- Facilitate SAFE ceremonies and processes
- Act in coaching capacity to teach, mentor and coach teams, ARTs and Product Owners
- Drive Solution Train (ART), and project planning, collaboration, and coordination.
- Create visibility into Solution Train status through Agile reporting.
- Support the Product team for backlog refinement, priortization, and demos.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through Solution Train.
- Support the PMO to develop best practices and create a culture of continuous improvement.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of IT experience
- Hands on experience in execution of Scaled Agile programs / projects
- SAFE 4.0 Certification (Agilist or RTE) preferred
- Agile Certifications (CSM, CSP) is a must
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile delivery
- 1+ years of experience as a Coach or Trainer in SAFE or Agile
- 3+ years of experience with Agile Planning Tools like Rally, JIRA
- Strong experience with program governance, delivery and management
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management strategies like communication planning, risk management, and risk mitigation.
- Demonstrated working knowledge is using collaboration tools such as JIRA, Rally or comparable collaboration tools.
- Proven track record of SAFE software development/delivery
- Able to drive SAFE processes and ceremonies across Release Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively organize and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.