A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Currently we are looking for:
Pricing and Customer Classification Analyst
Performance Materials Department
Place of work: Warszawa
Employment duration: 12 months
- Enter price changes and updates into systems
- Document processes and tools
- Regularly communicate changes and updates in the Pricing Templates to the corresponding partners in Marketing and Sales
- Coordinate the annual Customer Classification update process for PM-P
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or IT favorable
- Strong skills in Excel
- Advanced analytical skills
- VBA skills favorable
- Strong oral and written communication skills, fluent in polish and English
- Strong team-player
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious: Apply and find more information at
If you are interested, please apply via Aplikuj button below (English written applications are required) by April 26, 2018
Please provide a clause: I agree to the processing of the personal data included in my application for the purposes of the recruitment process according to the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U., Y2002, no. 101, item 926 and later changes).