A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Who We Are: At Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, we value our future leaders. We are a leading science and technology company with three business sectors, known as EMD Serono (Healthcare), MilliporeSigma (Life Science) and EMD Performance Materials (Performance Materials) in North America. Since we were founded in Darmstadt, Germany in 1668, we have become truly global – with more than 50,000 employees in 66 countries working on breakthrough solutions and vibrant technologies.
Your Role: Within a dynamic global team, you will provide expert consultation and thought leadership on topics related to talent & learning development, leadership development and talent acquisition in support of Life Science business and talent strategies. This role is based in Burlington, MA and requires 20% travel. By collaborating with HRBP’s and Business Leaders, you will support the creation of the Life Science Business Sector Annual Talent, Development & Recruiting Roadmap, as well as Talent Conferences, Succession Planning and Global Programs to build and develop a solid leadership pipeline for business-critical positions. You will also design and implement global talent development initiatives/programs to enable realization of the business strategies by attracting, developing and retaining the right people. You are true talent consultant in building, developing and implementing strong internal talent streams.
Who you are: You are passionate about talent & development and can drive complex projects and initiatives through collaboration with several stakeholders across the globe. As part of your role, you will support to enable HRBPs and Business Leaders on T&D tools and solutions to better support them building capabilities required for business success. Your experience includes:
- A BA/BS Degree, business or related field. MA/MS preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in consulting with focus on, talent & development, learning & development or talent acquisition experience (from graduates to executive level).
- You are an experienced presenter and facilitator with exceptional power point and data analytics skills.
- You have experience with early in career programs and recruitment strategies.
- You have a global mindset and capability to work in a virtual team within a matrixed environment.
- You have strong business and customer orientation, a solution-oriented mindset when facing obstacles, and a commitment to team.
- You have solid skills in Change Management and demonstrated experience in being a true strategic consultant to your business partners.
- You can work effectively with Senior business leaders and establish credibility with them.
- You have a solid experience managing complex projects.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.