A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for Production.
- Profound orientation towards the expectations of internal and external customers, which you also help your team to understand and embrace.
- Willingness to help your team realize the opportunities to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures in a global context.
- Appreciation of your team’s ideas and points of view in the pursuit of innovation throughout all processes.
- Disposition to help your team achieve challenging goals in order to constantly increase overall performance, not least through clear, result-oriented feedback.
- Responsibility for the improvement of all products, services, processes and working routines within your realm.
- Encouragement and support for the personal development of and decision-making by the staff under your responsibility.
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional attention to detail to ensure policies and procedures are followed and improved.
- Establishing strong team partnerships with local supervisors and managers.
- Set the site tone for company corporate values and lead by example.
- Provide supervisor floor coverage for vacations/call-offs
Who You Are
- BS degree 5 yrs professional experience
- Technical or Non degree 10-12 yrs exp
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.