A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The sales specialist will be responsible for the sales of our Immunoassay portfolio in a defined territory, and will have to plan his/her activity following the global strategy. He will be supporting our Account Manager structure in the field, could be performing on-site demonstrations when needed and will follow the sales process from the quote to the final negotiation of the order. Effectively he/she will manage high-level technical discussions with customers to ensure full understanding and adoption of products and services within his/her areas of responsibility. He/she must be able to communicate complex scientific concepts in a concise and effective manner. He/she will demonstrate excellent teamwork with the Field Application Scientist team and the Account Manager team, to ensure maximal cooperation and optimal leads generation. Analysis of accounts & territory sales data is performed regularly and shared with line manager in order to provide accurate forecasts and detailed comments when requested, and define and implement immediate corrective actions and future priorities.
The position is Home Based, with preferred localization in Paris.
Please send your CV in English.
Who you are :
- Master Degree in Biological Sciences, with minimum 3 years experience in sales of scientific instrumentation/consumables. Knowledge of immunoassay products and techniques appreciated.
- Fluent French and English. Knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
- Good self management skill and ability to work under limited levels of control
- Good analytical skills, detail-oriented with excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate information appropriate to the level of the audience.
- Willingness to travel extensively (50% of time or greater)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!