A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of our Healthcare Insights Team you are working in an international and cross-functional environment in the burgeoning field of data analytics and clinical decision support solutions. You will be involved in maximizing the performance and user experience of our clinical search engine https://msearch.io/ developed to provide clinical relevant, evidence-based information to physicians in a variety of therapeutic areas. Amongst other tasks this will include the creation, expansion and maintenance of our clinical content base, involving literature searches, updates to our databases and content management system as well as optimizing related search engine marketing activities in compliance with corporate standards, government/ industry regulations and legal requirements, based on the input received.
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree or pursuing a Master program in Medicine, Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Pharmacy, Psychology or related subjects
- You are a fast learner with organizational talent and good analytical skills
- You can work independently, solve problems creatively and “think out of the box”
- Good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Affinity to electronic media and digital tools and experience in using them, e.g. scientific publication repositories and internet based medical information resources
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at