A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Vendor management for STL portfolio:
- Contract governance
- Cafeteria, Janitorial, and Coffee Program
- Vendor Compliance to Millipore policies, procedures & training
- Vendor interface – payments, issues, etc.
- New vendor implementation/transition
- Delivery of services
- Manage Key Performance Indicators
- Measure performance
- Track trends
- Process improvements
- Contract renewal/RFP bids
- payment/billing: Request and track purchase orders, manage invoices
- Monthly financial reporting, expense analysis, monitor spend, forecasts
- Review monthly actuals for sites;
- Analyze actuals vs forecast, variances
- Meet with site managers to discuss
- Resolve discrepancies, irregulates
Capital Project Management: Assist management and PM with input to projects, manage payments/purchase orders and track spend.
Training & Mentorship: Assist management with new employees, interns and active employees with maintaining current training. Keep current all operating procedures and training materials for the department.
Assist in completing any tasks as assigned by Facilities Management.
Who You Are
Education Level and Languages Required Bachelors degree (Life Science Discipline) with 0-2 years experience in facilities, manufacturing, regulated enviornment applicable to the job, an Associates degree with 3-5 years applicable in the specific job function, 5 years experience with a degree not specified in a Life Science or 10 years experience applicable in a specific job function as deemed appropriate by Facilities Management. English is a requirement of the job.
- Travel Requirements Minimal travel, less than 5%.
- Pre-Employment testing requirements Must be willing and able to pass company related screening.
- Physical Requirements (PPE, lifting) Must be able to lift 25lbs., bend over, walk up and down flights of stairs. Wear safety glasses and safety shoes in areas they are required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.