A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You as Global Change Manager within our organization you will be responsible for defining, governing and executing appropriate Change Management strategies and concepts for ERP and other transformation projects. We expect you to consult Management and Project Teams how to transition individuals and organizations into the future state. Furthermore, you will obtain commitment from the relevant Stakeholders across all hierarchies to ensure organizational and business readiness after implementing the changes. This position offers the chance to work in a global environment and to contribute to our growing business and digital challenges as key drivers for exciting opportunities.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business and / or Social Sciences or related fields
- Multiple years of professional experience in the area of Change and Project Management
- Experience in working in cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel globally (at least 50% of the time)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!