A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Support the development, maintenance and improvement of quality systems and ensure their alignment with business goals, premier customer expectations/requirements and global business unit best practices. Duties within the scope of this description are focused on quality system development and maintenance, quality deployment activities including process and statistical control, reporting for internal and external customers, employee training, change management, and supply chain management/qualification. Will also provide support for in internal review teams and selected supplier audits as applicable.
Who You Are
- Education: (Preferred) BS/BA Degree in science, engineering or business/mathematics with course work in Chemistry or related science
- Experience/key achievements: (refer to level of experience rather than years of experience, e.g. minimal/some/extensive/thorough; could include any key achievements specific to the success of the role.)
- 1+years knowledge and experience of quality assurance and quality management systems
- 1+ years knowledge and experience in the application of statistical techniques
- Required skills
- Good team player
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Agent for change and improvement
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Good customer interaction skills
- Knowledge of SAP, Document Compliance, and Global Change Database
- Experience of measuring processes and systems to appropriate quality standards
- Experience using fundamental tools such as FMEA to evaluate processes
- Experience in the manufacture of materials (preferably chemicals) for supply to the applicable industry
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS:
Environmental conditions: (e.g. ability to travel): Little to some travel
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.