A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
External Supply Operations (ESO) is representing Biopharma´s external production network and manages CMOs (Contract Manufacturing Organizations) providing services to us. Ensuring reliability of product supply of pharmaceutical products under relevant aspects of quality, time, quantity and cost is key.
You as Junior Virtual Plant Leader (m/f) support ESO organization by managing cross-functional projects to ensure and improve market supply under the aspects of production, quality, compliance and costs. You are responsible for cross functional alignment and coordination of projects including economical evaluation of proposed measures , preparation of decision paper and implementation of measures within set targets.
In addition, you as Junior Virtual Plant Leader are ensuring market supply out of Level 2 or 3 CMOs by leading cross-functional Virtual Plant Teams. In this teams you are cooperate with matrix functions like Supply Chain (SNO), Quality (MBQ), Procurement and Pharmtech-Departments and ensure cross-functional alignment within the comapny and between us and it´s CMOs. Safeguarding and control processes required for receiving products from CMOs in adherence with defined KPIs for quality, delivery and costs as well as the contractual obligations during the overall contract life cycle. You manage the Performance Review Process and act as a first escalation level to resolve issues with CMOs and at CMO interface. As well as ensuring the adherence to contractual agreements/requirements (e. g. Yield reconciliation, claim processes), internal guidelines as well as pharmaceutical and legal regulations
Who you are:
- University degree in pharmaceutics, engineering, natural sciences or equivalent, additional degree in business administration is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Technical Operations/Manufacturing or Supply Chain Management or Quality within pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Pharma industry experience and associated knowledge in cGMP regulations
- Excellent understanding of the pharma environment and related functions like quality, engineering, technical operations, process technology
- Professional experience in leading projects
- Professional experience in an international and multicultural environment
- Professional experience in procurement, engineering, business development are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at