A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You are driving the design, development, installation, training and operation of Research Informatics applications to address complex scientific problems mainly with respect to biological and in particular in vivo data. You R&D data asset management helps decision making at any level. You are leading and participating in global Research Informatics projects in close collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues, customers and vendors. Your R&D data management application and services comply with GLP, GCP, and GRP regulations as well as with internal guidelines for the protection of intellectual property.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in Science or Computer Science (or equivalent); PhD is a plus.
- Extensive professional experience (min. 8 years) pharmaceutical research.
- Experienced in integration of internal and external pharmaceutical data sources. Background in data mining & statistics.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, and an experienced project manager.
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary team and to impact team performance.
- Good programming skills with PL/SQL, PHP, R, Perl, C#, Scala, Java, Python.
- Knowledge of system validation concepts and GxP regulations.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) and good knowledge of German.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at