A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: QA (QMS, Calibration, E tools & Document control)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Implementing & maintaining QMS-Quality Management Systems.
2. Overall responsibility for the functioning of Quality documentation system.
3. Providing the Monthly Metrics to line manager for review.
4. Carryout the Calibration activities as per MLSPL procedure.
5. Planning for Internal Audit.
6. Assist-MR, during MRM, Customer Audit, Corp Audit, ISO audit.
7. Maintaining the records related to document control cell, Audit reports, CAPA, MRM &
other ISO records.
8. Monitoring the CAPA.
9. Any other responsibility delegated by the line manager.
10. Site Lead User of Quality tools & ManGo. Document coordinator in documentation system.
11. Calibration Management of instruments and equipment
12. Managing Periodic Review in documentation system
13. Interface with 3rd party auditing team/Customer /Company’s audit team to manage and execute audits on site.
1. Release of approved documents
2. Release the conforming& Calibrated Instruments for inspection.
3. Raise request for indirect purchase of items/services required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com