A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are Technical Services US/EU in SABF (Specialty Accounts Business Field) in Semiconductor Solutions. We provide technical services to many semiconductor customers in US and EU.
Primary focus of this position is technical support of our semiconductor customers in the US and EU. Troubleshoot & resolve customer-related issues on our products. Ensure product promotion and support new customer opportunities. Supervise and prioritize own work. Work scope includes, but not limited to, lithography processing, defect analysis, DOE and any other wafer processing for our customers. Provide accurate monthly report and contribute to monthly group meeting.
- BS/BA degree in math/science/engineering from an accredited college or university; or the equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
- Minimum of 3~5 years, Semiconductor industry experience, and familiar with concerned process, Lithography and fab experience desired, some Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or material science is desired but not a must
- Fluent in English & efficient in MS office softwares
- Some Domestic & International travel expected
- Excellent coaching , interpersonal, and communications skills
- High level of self-directing capability, handling multi-tasks simultaneously, good problem solving skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at