A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, he/she is a creative collaborator studying digital product application and thought-leader developing compelling concepts. This person has a passion for exploring the latest and greatest digital opportunities, applications and business operation models that keep business in the know. This personal is a strong project management expert as well as a subject matter expertise on digital commercial applications.
This person is expected to put effort in study digital products, technologies and industry cases that drive and impact, to possess and share systematical knowledge of the digital landscape. You are passionate, smart, and fun, with strong conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Enterprise digital tools and solutions case study
- Monitor, analyze and report on the latest enterprise digital tools development,
- Research and study competitors digital footprints, say Ecomm, mobile service, online training, analytics tools etc.
- Collect and deepdive into high-impact industry ecosystem related digital business model, esp. on the products operation, user experience management, etc.
Digital products and tools research and training
- Monitor analyze influential tools as WeChat platform and its belated products
- Prepare User Manual and train end-users how to apply such tools with Merck current business process and improve business performance
Digital projects management – Big data/ AI etc.
- Work with Digital Strategy on project managment, provide solid and thorough business research for digital projects and initiatives, execute project management from kickoff to rollout.
- Align with business objectives and how to work with commercial teams to develop business cases around opportunities for engagement
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience working in internet/digital/technology product related companies as product specialist, product operation, marketing, new media, digital strategist, etc.
- Successful experience in building and present strategic digital concepts/programs, deep understanding and networking resource with China internet+ market.
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to lead research and study on fields on Ecomm, new media, product management, product marketing, internet products operations and planning etc.
- Strong curiosity and systematical way of thinking.
- Ability to translate digital trends, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences
- Extremely detail oriented and comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines
Functional area: Strategy & Business Development & Project
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!