A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The position of Supplier Quality Manager is an integral member of the External Supply Quality team. In this capacity, you will manage quality and compliance related aspects of GMP suppliers for Biopharma, with a focus on active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and raw material suppliers for contact manufacturers that are part of global projects. You will ensure the appropriate operational quality management of the supplier network under your responsibility, for both commercial and development production activities. In addition to supporting global projects, you will also manage supplier relationships, work on cross-functional continuous improvement projects, be involved in development and implementation of quality standards and guidelines, and support the department on other supplier quality topics as needed.
Who you are:
- must have an Science or Technology degree in a relevant discipline (chemistry/pharmacy or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical industry, medical, or life sciences required
- Strong knowledge of GMP & GDP regulations, FDA 21 CFR, EU GMP as well as ICH Guidelines
- Experience with managing supplier audits, quality agreements, change notifications, deviations and CAPA management
- Experience with contract manufacturers is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A second language is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at