A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
For our offices in Weiterstadt we are looking for a Working Student (m/f) to support our international and globally operating Healthcare Procurement Organization. You will support the team in the filing of documents in our Legal Data Management System (LDMS). Your tasks will also include maintaining the LDMS data base and the performance of search requests.
Who you are:
• University student (m/f), preferably in law or a similar subject, with a minimum of three semester experience
• Basic understanding of contract types and contract structures
• Good knowledge of English
• Good knowledge of standard computer applications (MS Office)
• Prior experience with databases would be an additional asset
• Comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas to our team
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at