A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: For the global Legal Healthcare team, we search for a pharma generalist with profound pharmaceutical industry experience to support all global commercial activities as dedicated business partner of one of our primary business areas (Oncology). He/She provides strategic business counseling and day to day advice, training and guidance to the global business, e.g. on global launches, competitors disputes or other issues in connection with the development, marketing and commercialization of our pharmaceuticals. As legal expert for pharma promotion and commercialization this global role works closely with the business leadership, headquarter staff and stakeholders from different countries on various strategic projects and represents Legal in the global business leadership team.
Who you are:
- Professional with law degree and bar admission
- Several years of experience at a law firm or a multinational corporation, involving international legal issues in the healthcare sector
- Fluent English, German a plus
- Quick-witted, result-oriented, problem-solving, analytic, ability to work independently
- Intercultural skills, enjoying a global work environment
- Team Player, comfortable working and interacting with all levels of management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at