A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Field Support of instrumentation with installations, operation, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and general maintenance of cell analysis & protein detection products.
- Reporting and documenting service activities through a CRM database.
- Managing and reporting traveling & company expenses.
- Managing territory spare part levels and returns
- Attending Basic & Advanced Field Engineer Trainings
- You will be working from the customer location with the instrumentation and be in constant contact with the customer while caring out your duties.
Who You Are
- Position requires a high level of proficiency with complex optical/electrical/mechanical and fluidic systems.
- Must be well versed in operating, trouble-shooting and rectifying problems with complex instrumentation.
- Experience with Flow Cytometry, biological samples, processing systems, reagents and protocols are desirable.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in the field or office.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times are essential.
- Strong writing and communication skills are essential.
- Must be well versed in translating and communicating customer needs to all facets of the organization including Research and Development, Applications Development, Production and Sales.
- This position will require domestic & international travel (up to 75%).
- Technical Engineering degree: diploma in electronics, mechanics or optics.
- Minimum of Associates degree in Electronics/Mechanical engineering & 0-2 years’ experience in Field Service or within the in a biomedical support environment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.