A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your key responsibility is the relationship management for several of our top European Semiconductor accounts. In this role you will manage all the interfaces (QA, Technical Service, Product Management, Supply Chain) towards the customer and internally to meet customer satisfaction. You will develop customer strategies to grow revenues in line with the business line overall targets. As part of this you have to understand your customer and identify needs in order to create new business opportunities. You will strive to meet financial and profitability goals. Other aspects of your account manager function include precise forecasting, price negotiations, project management as well as timely&efficient reporting to ensure best support to the customer. Moreover it is vital to stay on top of market and technology development to support adjustment of business strategies and new solution developments. The position can be Home Office based.
Who you are:
- Degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Physics or Electronic Engineering or related background
- Min. 2 to 3 years work experience in the Semiconductor Industry preferably as Account Manager
- Strong communication and excellent organizational skills, flexibility, self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Fluent in English and ideally also in Italian. French knowledge is a plus.
- Willingness to travel within Europe and abroad (appr. 50% of your time)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!