A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leader in the LifeScience business, benefit from our training program and broad career possibilities.
Technical support represents a key feature of the Merck offering to our customers. As a specialist in Life Science within our multidisciplinary Team, you will help unpuzzling scientific challenges and answer highly technical product and application questions for our range of Chemistry and Biology products. You will support our customers and sales engineers on technical inquiries, protocol optimization and complaints. As a contribution to our growing business you will qualify leads and cross-selling opportunities from incoming customers' calls and/or promotional activities.
Based in Molsheim (67) France – Temporary contract 4 months renewable
Who you are:
- Master's Degree in biochemistry/biotechnology with 3+ years of laboratory or customer facing experience
- Fluent in English is mandatory. Knowledge of Dutch would be a real asset.
- Customer oriented with high listening and communication skills as well as strong ability to identify customer needs.
- Creative, solutions oriented and good at doing product analysis and technical comparison for optimal customer experience.
- Enjoys working with other people within an international Team and in a dynamic environment.