A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Complete the assigned routine testing, finish the reliable analytical report in reasonable lead time
- By mastering analytical methods within working section, complying with professional morality and etiquette to ensure reliability and integrity of the analytical data.
- By rationalizing time allocation, optimizing combination the samples in hand to keep the reasonable lead time.
- By forming a good working habit to standardize experimental operations.
- By checking analysis result seriously and carefully to minimize mistakes and ensure accuracy and reliability of testing figures.
Responsible for analytical method implementation for Bio-development process
- By designing and developing method according to the method principal/mechanism and molecular property.
- By Transferring method from internal or external customer as required.
- By initiating method verification or validation via planning, executing and reporting process.
- By generating/updating related method document to describe the method parameter and operation process.
Implement the maintenance and calibration of the assigned instruments
- By accomplishing the calibration and maintenance of the assigned instruments, to ensure they are functional well to meet the analytical needs any time.
- By keeping the relevant document to trace the calibration & maintenance history and any change of the instruments.
- By keeping contact with instrument company to obtain the sufficient application technical support and repair service in time.
Have the ability to find and solve the problems occurred in routine work.
- By finding and solving the problems in correct way and in time during the experiment process, to ensure the normal operation of routine work.
Guide colleagues to fulfill analysis tasks.
- By training other colleagues on how to operate method or assigned instrument properly.
- By providing technical support to colleagues if necessary and sharing knowledge and experience within working section.
Report the abnormal status, unexpected results to supervisor with initiative and in time.
- By reporting abnormal status and unexpected results during analysis processing at first time by detailed data and information to alert supervisor to investigate and solve the problem in correct way and in time.
- By involving the investigation process to provide actual data and information to help avoid the same issue occurring again.
Abide by lab safety regulations to prevent occurrence of accident.
- By obeying the safety instruction of the storage, usage and disposal of reagent, toxics, medicines, lab waste.
- By following the usage instruction of facilities of water, electricity and gas etc. in lab.
- By clearing the working space in time to follow company safety rule, and patrol working section at the end of working day to secure the safety of lab.
Who you are:
- Master of Science Degree or above
- Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry and equivalent
- Master analytical science for Biological Product. Expert on biochemical testing, including but not limit to in-process imurity or binding activity based on ELISA, Gene copy, DNA residual quantity, Plasma quantity based on qPCR, purity or identity based on SDS-PAGE or WB .
- At least 3 years’ experience at analytical method development for Biological.
- At least 5 years’ experience in analytical testing and method validation of biologics
- Prefer who has experience on IND dossier writing and submission
- Excellent speaking and writing ability with both English & Chinese.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Functional area: Research & Development
What we offer: there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!