A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The main tasks of Experimental Medicine are as a catalytic function to bring Experimental Medicine approaches into our strategy and operations. The focus of this position will be to ensure early availability and rigorous Clinical Implementation of BM development plans, elaborating the biomarker option space to get a deeper understanding of the clinical potential, e.g. Biomarker studies in human tissue samples, Phase 0 MoA studies in HV/Patients for disease understanding and target validation, collaboration with interested investigators, with research interest in respective area, e.g. in close alignment with GMA in support of ISTs and to Collaborate with GCD in implementing specific clinical substudies with Exp Med /BM focus in Ph1/Ph2/Ph3 studies.
Who you are:
- MD Medical degree with extensive experience, preferably over several years in the medical translational field in our focus area oncology, immuno-oncology and immunoloogy.
- Additional PhD and scientific leadership is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of drug development & discovery processes, especially on the translations science and strategies (bench-to-bedside and bedside-to-bench)
- Track record in implementing and delivering on translational approaches in programs in Oncology and Immunology
- Excellent knowledge of NBE&NCE work packages (non-clinical and clinical) including various levels of biomarker
- General knowledge of disease area, more in depth understanding of biology, pharmacology,
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements and submission across the main regions
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactivity to cultivate a network of productive relationships in an international matrix environment
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at