A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Utilize large data sets from multiple databases and big data tools/platforms to generate catalog files for upload into eProcurement platforms.
- Optimize product content for upload into eProcurement platforms including the development of processes to utilize all available product content and develop quality assurance tools to ensure the content is clearly displayed on the platform. Partner with the Digital Marketing when necessary.
- Perform various tasks within multiple ERP and product management systems.
- Customer facing, able to interface with customers directly.
- Seek out and implement process improvement.
- Excellent time/organizational management skills and ability to manage simultaneous projects/efforts.
- Analyze B2B system enhancement opportunities and develop strategic improvements to business processes related to B2B.
- Globally minded, experience working in across multiple regions.
- Ability to create advanced queries to extract, categorize, monitor, manipulate, and organize data for different sorting purposes.
- Create and maintain SOP documentation.
Who you are:
- Computer science, Data science, Business, Engineering or Science Degree.
- Knowledge of eProcurement platforms (Jaggaer, Coupa, Ariba, Science Warehouse) eCommerce, and B2B customer buying journeys.
- Experience working with different character sets and encoding standards.
- Experience working with and building support across multiple departments to deliver strategies.
- Preferred knowledge of the “order to cash” business process, preferred.
- Experience in the Life Science industry is a plus, preferred.
- Commercial experience preferred, preferred.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.