A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: The Single Use Technical Consultant position will provide product support for key projects, escalated customer situations, and sales opportunities that require high level technical expertise and will partner with team members to provide best in class GMP Single Use Implementation with on-going customer support as a focus. Major responsibilities include:
- Interface between field and internal functions to ensure customer’s needs are met for process requirements, product quality and regulatory compliance.
- Participate or lead complex technology and product positioning projects with customers, field sales and Technical Service groups.
- Provide follow-up support in disseminating technical information from new sales opportunities and product support activities.
- Be a resource to Sales and Technical Service in answering & resolving customer technical questions and issues.
- Generate presentations and use available sales tools to communicate to customers, and the sales force, specific key messages about products and process solutions.
- Contribute to Field Marketing team by assuring alignment with marketing plans and strategies, participate in development of sales tools, and provide market and competitive intelligence.
This position requires substantial knowledge of biopharmaceutical processing and in-particular single-use manufacturing technologies within the BioPharm industry. Approximately 25% travel is expected.
Who You Are:
- BS degree with 8+ years’ experience, MS degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PHD
- Highly motivated, adaptable, and self-directed
- Strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal, prioritization, and organization skills
- BS/MS in chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent desired. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Experience in servicing the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Industry with substantial knowledge of BioPharmaceutical processing, BioProcess Engineering, and the application of single-use manufacturing technologies within the BioPharm industry strongly desired
- Project management skills are a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.