A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The Customer Service supervisor is responsible for a team within a sub-region or region. He /She is in charge of reaching agreed service level and key metrics by driving strong operation performance for their area of responsibility. He /She is responsible of people management for his/her team with the support of their managers. He / She has to build and maintain strong collaboration with all relevant business partners. He/ She translates, implement and executes the strategy defined by the management team. He/ She lives and demonstrates the Merck values in their daily jobs.
Who you are:
- You are responsible for directly supervising, coaching, appraising, motivating & developing your team in order to achieve goals & targets.
- You set the example as senior CSR by providing an outstanding service to internal and external customers.
- You provide back-up on an operational level including all customer service activities in times of high workloads across regions.
- You monitor performances of the team against agreed goals and KPIs.
- You demonstrate effective team spirit with your peers and the CSLT by promoting a cross-regional mentality.
- You support the management in implementing the divisional strategy and the transformation of the organization.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at