A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The position described is for a application orientated professional with broad experience in flow cytometry who will support instrumentation sales of the Merck Cell Analysis portfolio, esp. Guava flow cytometers, CellStream, Amnis Imaging Flow Cytometers and any other relevant product in the North-East of North America and outside this territory occasionally.
- Demonstrations, presentations and seminars within the territory
- In field application and remote support of existing customers
- Installation and training of equipment at customer site
- Communication of relevant changes in flow cytometry market
- Maintaining an up to date customer database using our CRM
- The position will require frequent travel with minimum 60% of time spent away from home
Who you are:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in the cell biology field with a strong background in immunology or cell biology.
- 3+ years practical experience in flow cytometry
- Self-motivated and organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Candidate must be resident within the territory
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.