A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
BioReliance is offering a comprehensive set of Biotech CDMO services (from cell line development, process development down to GMP manufacturing using mammalian cells expression systems). Our differentiated business model is dedicated to biotech companies looking for a development partner from the earliest to latest clinical phases up to commercial.
You will be part of a global sales development team accountable to meets or exceeds the yearly orders and revenues targets. In order to reach this goal, you will lead and execute the sales tactic on your European geographical area of responsibility in liaison with the internal technical & delivery partners.
Thank to your professional network, your personal experience in selling complex consultative projects and your good understand of the biological drug development process, you will be responsible to establish and maintain influential relationships with board members and decision makers from innovative biotech start-up and mid-size Biopharm companies.
In particular, you will have a full accountability to build collaborations with customers for long term and help them to fulfil their strategic biological drugs development & GMP manufacturing objectives
This challenging Sales Development role is requesting an entrepreneurial mind set and a high degree of creativity and responsiveness to match the market expectations in a competitive landscape.
Who you are:
• Master Degree in Life Sciences (Preferably Biotechnology, Biology or Microbiology )
• About 10 years in sales with an experience in selling services (CRO, CDMO or CMO)
• Person with an entrepreneurial mind set and a passion to contribute to build a new business and a new organization
• Proven track records in selling & negotiating complex projects with executives
• a fully engaged person with a proactive and pragmatic attitude, capable to work in an autonomous way but acting in a transparent way with the organization
• Fluent in French and English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!