A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Telecom team covering the European time zones (follow-the-sun) is located in several sites across Europe. The key accountabilities for this position include to manage telecom projects (on time and on quality), to investigate, diagnose and resolve telecom level 3 incidents and problems using available tools and referring to external suppliers if required.
In addition, the team's responsibility is to improve and update our telecom design(s) to anticipate technology changes / business challenges, to improve and develop our telecom service model to best service the business and to keep leadership informed of telecom operations through monthly KPI reporting, ad-hoc outage reporting and other relevant metrics.
Who you are:
- Prior experience 10+ years in a global telecom environment dealing with global projects and level 3 incidents
- Experience with a wide range of telecom technologies (i.e. Microsoft telephony Skype / Teams, IP PBX / legacy PBX like Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco)
- Experience in field of IT mandatory
- English mandatory, French would be a plus (other language is welcome)
- Knowledge of IT and Telecom concepts. General network knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of SIP, ISDN, IP phones, DECT, and call centers (CTI would be a plus)
- Knowledge of ITL and ITSM tools (ie ServiceNow)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically and Excellent organizational and time management skills. Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!