A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Who you are:
- Student (m/f) of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in object-oriented development of .NET-database applications using Visual Studio
- Knowledge of design patterns and the use of version control systems, e.g. Subversion
- Excellent spoken and written German and/or English and very good organizational and communication skills
- Duration: at least 6 months. Please state in your motivation letter how long you will be available.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at