A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Within the Biodevelopment Process Development group, works in the upstream team for process development or process validation projects (monoclonal antibodies or fusion-proteins) production using mammalian cells, support the implementation, coordination, development &, troubleshooting for the mammalian cell processes. Transfer & troubleshooting for mammalian production processes (media buffer preparation, cell culture & purification) until complete issues solving.
- Execute upstream activities on client projects according to budget and timelines given to the project team
- Design and execute fit-for-purpose cell culture experiments according to the stage of development
- Compile and analyze experimental data to generate process knowledge and decide on next steps
- Write development and validation reports and ensure their timely delivery
- Prepare and present project updates to global project team and to upper management
Who You Are:
- Engineering/Master degree in biotechnology with BS 2-5 years or MS with 0-2 years in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on experience in process development and manufacturing of monoclonal antibodies. Knowledge of quality attributes of glyco-proteins a must.
- Hands-on experience in process validation is a plus
- Quality mindset and good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Results-oriented with ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.