A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your main task will be to translate the business strategy into a platform strategy ensuring coverage of the business requirements and coordinate the different proof of concepts. As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for the business, functional, technical architecture design, the solution feasibility assessment and the documentation of targeted solution.
Who you are:
- As an engineer, you have 8+ years of experience in development of complex IT architectures preferably within biopharmaceutical environment from laboratory through pilot and manufacturing scale.
- Demonstrate technical mastery in engineering, modeling, integration, deployment and maintenance of complex distributed and high workload platforms including Embedded, IIoT, Analytics, Security and Cloud topics.
- Strong leadership and results oriented personality. Works well in multidiscipline and global teams with the proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- You are proficient in English, have excellent communication skills and solid abilities to teach others.
- Experienced in Life Sciences and regulated industry (e.g. 21CFR P11) is a plus.
- Willingness to travel (25%).
This position can be located in Molsheim (67 – France) or in Bedford (MA, USA).
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!