A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Supply Planning Expert
You will be part of the ‘Third Party Finished Goods Operations’ team within the Life Science Supply Chain organization and you will be in charge of planning and buying finished goods from external manufactures throughout the world. A challenging, fast, cross-functional and international work environment is waiting for you.
- Ensure that all defined key performance indicators are achieved (inventory, on-time delivery) to increase customer satisfaction at reasonable costs
- Manage planning/buying activities of finished goods
- Maintain all purchasing parameters on products associated with your portfolio
- Liaise with a variety of internal stakeholders like Procurement/Marketing/Demand Planning/Network Planning/Logistics/Quality/Finance and Engineering
- Partner with international suppliers producing finished goods
- Establish adequate communication with all suppliers incl. purchase order management
- Prepare and lead monthly supply chain review meetings with key suppliers
- Support global projects, such as production transfers between contract manufacturers, improvement of reporting structures, etc.
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory (written/spoken)
- Minimum of 2 years supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business administration/supply chain
- Experience in ERP systems (Oracle)
- Ability to balance priorities and to work under pressure
- Open-minded team player with understanding of global cultural diversities
- Strong communication and analytical skills incl. Excel
- High level of self-motivation/discipline
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at