A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your strong process improvement experience, backed up by lean six sigma qualifications, helps the Commercial Process Excellence team remove waste from commercial/transactional processes. You lead your own improvement initiatives by defining opportunities, analyzing data, enlisting and influencing cross-functional teams, designing work flows, piloting and implementing business process improvements, and ensuring process stability is sustained after project closure. Your projects deliver a positive impact on annual Sales operating plans (OP) in terms of revenue, operating profit, and commercial efficiency. In addition, you collaborate with others on cross divisional projects, mentor others' improvement projects, and support the management team in achieving a continuous improvement culture.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in a scientific discipline with 5+ years' experience in project management
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green / Black Belt (by a high-quality program such as ASQ, MoreSteam)
- Proven record of implementing and inspiring continuous improvement culture in an organization
- Experience in commercial areas like sales, marketing, training, or business analytics
- Fluency in English essential; German or French advantageous
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!