A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join us as Operational Excellence Associate Manager, for the Supply Operations department of our Biotech plant in Aubonne.
The Supply Operations department includes, visual inspection, packaging operations, material & production planning, customer service and distribution, and warehouse. ERP and digital program are also part of our department.
The OE Associate Manager is responsible to promote a continuous improvement culture within the department through training, coaching and project delivery.
You maintain a pluri-annual roadmap for the department, in line with the company strategy and objectives. You monitor the progress of programs within this roadmap and provides insight to the Director to enable a smooth progress towards achieving our goals. You lead projects that contribute to reaching Operational Excellence in the department and beyond.
You report to the Supply Operations Director and are part of a plant-wide OE Network that drives continuous improvement to success with a passion for improving the life of patients.
Who you are:
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Engineering, Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry) with at least 10 years’ experience in the biopharma/medical device industry in an industrial GMP environment.
- You have applied lean management concepts for the past 3 years or more (5S, VM, Problem Solving, Standardization, Kaizen, Performance cascade ...).
- You have good notions of digitalization (Industry 4.0, IoT, Machine Learning, AI,...) and its application in an industrial context.
- With your good communication and project management skills you are able to collaborate at all level of the organization.
- Creativity and innovation highly desired: you never stop sharing and engaging.
- Fluent in French / English a necessity.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!