A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In coordination with the Head of Compliance France, you implement, maintain and adjust our Group Compliance framework in France, in particular but not limited to the healthcare sector.
As a member of the compliance team and trusted advisor, you provide guidance and serve as primary point of contact for all compliance related questions in France under your responsibility You give advice and interact directly with all clients including senior management. You design and conduct educational and training programs to prevent compliance risks, assist in developing actions plans and lead initiatives to ensure timely compliance by the Company. You monitor and review interactions and business partners from Compliance perspective and implement global or regional Compliance initiatives in France. Your role also includes managing the French disclosure procedures. You may also be involved in major projects for our company, in particular in the context of product launches.
The position is based in Lyon (France).
Who you are:
- Pharmacist with master degree in Health law, or Lawyer or Financial Auditor (or equivalent), with mini 4years of professional experience in the Compliance, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector
- Deep knowledge of applicable laws and industry codes, in particular in the areas of criminal law, anti-bribery law, competition law, healthcare law
- Excellent project management skills
- Autonomus, Excellent verbal and written communications skills and able to find appropriate solutions
- Fluent in French and English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!