A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the project team, you will be responsible for the implementation planning and execution of all related workstreams and processes of a major and critical project (investment > 100 M€) with significant business impact in an international context. The project aims at setting up a new factory in Germany and ensuring production readiness in parallel to construction works. You will manage a medium-sized project team with members also from outside the direct working environment by coordinating cross-functional stakeholders, including Controlling, HR, legal, tax as well as the business, including the Life Science Supply Chain Organization and the affected Business Units. As such you will be accountable for the completion of projects and workstreams On Quality, On Schedule and On Cost in compliance with regulations and applicable standards. You will drive the definition, planning, implementation and tracking of the project to the agreed Future State. You will solve complex and novel problems by analyzing research results and interpret critical internal or external business issues. Additionally, you will develop innovative solutions that help to sustain competitive advantage. You will report to the Inorganic, Organic and Solvents Program Manager Europe.
Who You are:
- Master’s Degree required. MBA, advanced scientific or technical degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing projects of significant size
- Strong experience in Supply Chain, production or consulting desired
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a large project team
- Strong knowledge of project management processes and tools
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team across different hierarchies and cultures
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to influence
- Willingness to travel if needed for business requirements
- Fluency in German and English language
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at