A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
During your internship you will support the team in fulfilling its mission that is providing global governance, controlling and reporting for Group Treasury. Among other tasks, you will take over the communication with subsidiaries all over the world to monitor, report and analyze financial risks and results. Furthermore, you will work on projects such as monitoring customer credit risks, or improvement of processes with respect to the Treasury Management System. You will also have to use Bloomberg for market data analysis.
Who you are:
- Pronounced interest in financial topics with focus on financial risks and risk controlling
- Enrolled in business administration, economics, (business) mathematics or IT
- Basic knowledge of valuation and financial reporting of financial instruments
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Assertiveness and team spirit are your strengths
- Initiative to take over responsibility and work on different projects
Minimum 3 months
What we offer:
We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at merckgroup.com