A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of our global Graduate Sourcing & Recruiting Team you will learn about Merck’s Graduate Sourcing Strategy and the Merck talent aspiration. In this role you will assist in implementing HR Marketing strategies based on Merck’s global graduate sourcing targets to attract the right candidates. You will help making Graduate Sourcing events (e.g. career fairs, recruiting events etc.) a success by helping to organize, prepare and coordinate the events and by conducting appropriate follow-up actions. Analyzing data and creating presentations using the MS Office package will be part of the role as well as additional administrative tasks supporting the team.
This position will be available starting in September, 2018.
Who you are:
- You study Business Administrations, Psychology or Social Sciences with a focus on Human Resources
- Availability to work up to 20 hours per week
- You completed your Bachelor or at least the first half of your Bachelor studies
- First internship experience in Human Resources is a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal English language skills
- You are a team player and self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged and self-organized
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at