A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be the Business Technology lead in our GMS MES Integrated platform team and the domain representative for manufacturing excellence programs at key manufacturing sites around the globe. You will be responsible for delivering MES programs on time, budget, quality with primary coverage for Healthcare Operations and Life Sciences. You will also be responsible for the solution architecture for manufacturing execution, weighing & dispense, batch record and warehouse execution.
Who you are:
- Academic degree in computer science, natural science or business administration
- Experienced project manager with proven track record of leading, driving and successfully closing IT projects in a complex, global matrix organization and proven ability to lead international teams
- Familiar with current manufacturing models and concepts in Life Science and Healthcare and proven track record in Pharmaceutical GxP project implementation and validation
- Excellent knowledge of WERUM PAS-X and Siemens Camstar software and solid foundation in project management methodology (preferably PMP certification)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English (written and spoken) with business fluent German as an advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at