A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In this position you are responsible for the execution of the entire customer service process, from the moment an order is placed to taking care of after sales service. You guarantee the quality of our supply chain and you are therefore in contact with key accounts, sales colleagues and manufacturing sites. An eye for detail and passion for the job make you the best at your work. You’re always looking for a way to optimize our company’s service and like to share these ideas with your team.
Who you are:
- Strong in managing customer accounts and interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Fluent in German and English is mandatory
- Effective communication skills
- Good at handling and resolve customer complaints
- Team player
- Good with IT-systems (SAP is a plus)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at