A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Global Quality Assurance Leader for Semiconductor Solutions Leading Edge
You want to improve the quality of our high-performance products in our rapidly growing semiconductor industry? You enjoy working as an interface between the customer and our global manufacturing network?
Then become a team leader in our Global Quality Assurance Team which belongs to Performance Materials / Quality and Compliance. Our international team focuses on supplying a constantly high and increasing level of quality to our customers by assuring a coordinated and harmonized approach to product quality within our global production network.
Based in Taiwan you will be a key contact window to our global customers in Asia and align their needs with our production sites within our global manufacturing network in Asia, Europe, and the US. Managing a small team of quality experts based in the Asian countries you will respond to critical customer requests making sure they obtain a quick and comprehensive response. Together with our Global quality assurance network in other countries you will drive the harmonization and alignment of our quality approach and processes within our business unit Semiconductor Solutions. Improving the quality processes within our global production network is a key task. You will also secure a high quality of raw material supply by working with our external vendors.
- Master degree in engineering or science/chemistry
- First leadership experience, good stakeholder management and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, experience in customer communication, experience of working in an international context
- Technical expertise in the semiconductor or related industry, ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Experience in improving product quality, preferably in a quality assurance function
- Systematic and pragmatic approach to technical challenges, delivering thorough and long-lasting solutions
- Proactively address potential for improvement
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!