A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You role: To design, deliver and lead process improvement and support the Customer Excellence teams to ensure best in class performance. To engage audiences, influence at all levels and drive continuous improvement across the company. To consistently promote the philosophy and values of the Customer Excellence organization. Facilitate process (re)design workshops by eliciting business requirements and liaising with end-users. Analyse process holistically to understand it's value to end-users as well as potential impact of change. Identify, implement and monitor new approaches or solutions to ensure business requirements are met. Create and sustain process documentation. Provide training and coaching to process end-users to ensure best change management. Benchmark best practices within the Customer Excellence organization
Who you are:
- 3-6 years professional experience in a customer facing environment.
- Strong coaching and communication skills with ability to develop and motivate people.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to track and monitor key priorities.
- Be analytical and result driven.
- Knowledge of ERP’s (SD module): Oracle, SAP.
- Knowledge of CRM: Salesforce.com.
- Proven experience with business process design and implementation.
- Experience in business analytics or training is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at